1) The composition of your party must be as described to our reservations agents. If it differs from the group described, if there are more people than the number shown on the booking confirmation or if no adult over the age of 25 is part of the group, you may at our sole discretion be refused entry to the property and no refunds will be given
2) You are expected to treat the property with every care and consideration during your stay and to ensure that other occupants and visitors to the home will do the same.
3) The housekeeping fee covers the cost of cleaning and laundry after check-out; cleaning and laundry services during the stay are provided only on payment of an additional charge.
4) The maximum number of guests who may stay overnight in the property is the number shown on the invoice/booking confirmation. No additional overnight guests are permitted.
5) No smoking is allowed inside the property or on the decks and no pets are permitted at any time.
6) Our properties are situated in quiet residential neighbourhoods and you are expected to be quiet at all times. No parties or playing loud music is permitted, and between 10 pm and 8 am you should make no noise that can be heard outside the property. Your security deposit will be forfeited in its entirety if we receive any noise complaints from neighbours. No refunds will be given.
7) All homes have at least one parking space available, and if you are bringing a vehicle you will be given advice by our staff on where it can be parked, but Holiday Whistler accepts no responsibility for damage to any vehicle nor for the cost of recovering towed vehicles, even if parked in spaces belonging to the home you have rented or which have been suggested by Holiday Whistler staff as permissible places to park. Parking fees are payable in some homes.
8) All hot tubs are serviced regularly, but no guarantees are offered in respect of the temperature, water quality, water jet performance or usability of any hot tub offered as part of this rental agreement. If you experience any problems with the hot tub we will send a technician to address the problem as soon as we can, however delays may be experienced in restoring hot tubs to working order.
9) If any toilet in the property becomes blocked during your stay you will be liable for the full cost of having a plumber called in to remedy the problem.
10) Check-in time is 4 p.m. and we cannot accept earlier check-ins without prior approval. Check-out time is 10 a.m. and we cannot accept later check-outs without prior approval. Absent such approval, if you have not completely checked out of the property by 10.00 a.m. we will charge an additional one night’s rental
11) Upon arrival you will be asked to sign an open credit card slip as a damage deposit. We will pre-authorise $1000 (or more, at our discretion) on this card as security against excessive cleaning, missing items or damage to the property and its contents. This slip will be destroyed if we find no breakages, missing items or damage to the unit after you leave. This credit card will also be charged if we find evidence of smoking or pets in the property. If you cannot supply a credit card on arrival you may leave cash as deposit instead, and we will arrange to inspect the property before you leave and refund the deposit as appropriate. If you have neither a credit card nor cash you will be refused entry to the property and no refund of monies paid will be given.
12) In an emergency (e.g. power outage, overstay of previous guests, sale of property by owner) you may be reassigned to an equivalent property. Prior notice may not be possible.
13) Please note that all bookings are considered final, and all payments are non-refundable. Adverse snow conditions, flight cancellations, airport or road closures, war or acts of terrorism, illness, bereavement, exigencies of business cannot be accepted as reasons for cancellation. Once confirmed, any alterations to your booking (property, dates, duration) will be at the sole discretion of Holiday Whistler.
14) Holiday Whistler accepts no responsibility for liability associated with theft, accident, injury, death, damage, delay or distress that may arise during your stay, or from the use of any trails that may give access to the property, whether or not arising from negligence on the part of Holiday Whistler, its staff or the owners of the property you are renting.